Thursday 3 March 2011

Greetings From Paris!




This evening I arrived in Paris and can't quite believe I'm here as it's all gone so quickly- I only booked my hotel yesterday! It's great to be here, I love the architecture of the buildings; it's such a beautiful city. Yesterday was the last day of my internship in the Vivienne Westwood London showroom and check out the cuteeeee bag they gave me as a leaving present- a stripy Yasmin bag in fuchsia. They must of overheard me saying how i love anything with a bow on and I love this- i've brought it along with me for the show tomorrow!
I finally got round to buying the Diana Mini Lomography camera I wanted so hopefully I can take some cool photos backstage, I just need to figure out how to use it first! Also a bit of inside gossip- I heard Kanye West is attending the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment