Sunday 6 March 2011

Vivienne Westwood AW11 Gold Label

I had the most amazing time in Paris; the Vivienne Westwood AW11 Gold Label show was fantastic! The garments were so beautiful, alot more extravagant, intricate and special pieces in comparison to Red Label. Vivienne and husband Andreas were a lot more hands on with this collection, carefully going through every look and styling it with the accessories. I even got to walk down the runway myself! Model Irina Lazareanu was running late so during the rehearsal the head of production asked me to step in which was so funny, so there I am in front of Eliza Cummings walking down the Paris runway with all the gorgeous six foot something models in full hair, makeup and heels...and then me:


Now some photos of the real models, ha!







No comments:

Post a Comment